View Profile Peregrinus

157 Movie Reviews

Finally someone gets the true horror of self-driving cars! Good job on the animation, I can't find anything to dock points for.

This was really well done. I like the music selection, you incorporated it really well with the animation to build suspense. The backgrounds were really nicely don, as was the main animation. The ending ending was a little unfulfilling to me, but I know that type of ending cut is an intentional choice :) Good work!

AlexEmery responds:

Glad you liked it!

The heck man. I didn't come here to feel guilty as a result of proven science. Rude.

The animation was pretty simple, but it had a good message which i think made up for it. Shocking twist at the end.

The dialogue was good, and I enjoyed the back-and-forth between the characters. The sound of the voice recording was a bit hollow, so I think that'll be my "point to improve". I don't know what kind of microphone you used, but maybe look into one which is a little more directional. That might help improve the clarity and quality.

Keep it up!

42 Game Reviews

Really nice art (not even counting the A rated stuff), and a fun compelling date story included. Keep up the good work!

CyberScherzo responds:

Thank you. Aside from a few filler bits to flesh it out; Sacb0y made all the art for this episode, so you might want to check out some of his other projects, like The Couch.

This is really fun! I definitely like the concept of having to reset the chain, but it's certainly a challenge trying to find the right gap in the attacks to do it. The sounds were really fitting (arcade pew) and everything seemed to work as it should. Good job!

PaperCookies responds:

Thank you so much! I'm glad you liked it all (and the pew!) :)

This is pretty fun! It doesn't take long to get used to, but a small tutorial or some instruction in the Author Comments might be a nice addition. Sounds work when they should and aren't annoying or overbearing. Maybe a little low level ambient music would add to the experience.

For backgrounds, it would be nice to have some variation between the inside and outside of the "cave" play area.

74 Audio Reviews

Came for the Shima Rin icon, stayed for the Lo-Fi :)

I'll be honest in that I haven't given Lo-Fi much of a chance, I always sorta grouped it in with weird aesthetic stuff like "x song played from a room down the hall".

So with that extensive background knowledge: I think this was the first full Lo-Fi track I've listened to end to end, and I liked it. There was definitely and ambient feel to the track, which had both clear and muted elements I found balanced out fairly well.

I don't feel the quick vocal line at 0:28 fit in with the rest of the track, as it sounded a bit like a tin robot and not quite in the same tone as the rest of the track.

I'm going to disagree with TL on the fade out, but honestly I don't know how else a track like this ends asides from softly.

Good work!

This was a really nice piano waltz. There was a point where a note at 0:48 trailed off for four seconds, and then there was a one second silence at 0:53. That part got my attention as I was looking away, and hit the trail note and silence and I looked up for a moment and thought "wait it can't be over yet". I think that would be my one suggestion to modify somehow, maybe cut out that tiny segment of silence. It would also be interesting to develop this further with a very light strings quartet accompaniment. Good work mate. (vote score rounded up, cause first vote)

LexRodent responds:

Glad you enjoyed this. I have to admit that brief silence feels a bit weird ; I'll extend those notes so it's just the 3rd quarter before the second part starts.
Having some background strings could be nice indeed.
I'll give it a try and see if I can come up with something nice.
Thanks for listening and your review.

Really nice inclusion of a bit of natural ambient in the intro and mid-way. This track has some great energy to it, but also has a breather at the half to not be overwhelming or repetitive. Congrats on frontpage, keep it up!

63 Art Reviews

I liked her so much I adopted her and named her Iona. Thanks for the opportunity!

holikrep responds:

Ahh that's a lovely name ;u; <3 thank you ! I'm so happy you like her

Good looking Tenryuu! I like the highlights you did on this piece.

Bentusi-Paladin responds:

Thank you!

Don’t lewd Destroyers D:

On a serious note, the shown art is really good. It’s not too common to see art of Z1 and Z3, they’re under-appreciated. Good work!

Some kind of electric deer moonlighting as an Audio Moderator.

30, Male