A Link to the Face A Link to the Face

Good animation, short and funny. I'd suggest a stop command to keep it from being an infinite loop. And consider upgrading your microphone for future projects, it was fairly hollow and crackly.

Soo-J responds:

Argh, I'm stupid :( I'll reupload it with a pre-loader ASAP.

Yeah, my mic isn't the best, but I'm stuck with it for the time being. Thanks for the review!

Charlie the Unicorn Charlie the Unicorn

Love it

I love how viral this animation went. You look on websites such as facebook, theres tons of groups dedicated to this flash.

I like how, after watching your other animations, you can see the evolution of your skills, from a basic "unicorn turning pegasus", to aliens, and finally the pinnacle which is Charlie.

It's unfortunate you haven't submitted any more sime 2005. I know you probably won't read this, but if by chance you do: come back to animation. We miss you.

Melons Melons

Love it

I love all your loops. They're so silly, yet very catchy. I don't know how you come up with this stuff, but I hope it continues.

The Doll The Doll

Witty title goes here

It's simpe as hell, but I'll be honest, I didn't expect the exploding cock. Therefore I laughed. It's sometimes the simple things that work best.

Preloaders can be found here: newgrounds.com/downloads/preloaders/

Also, putting a stop action in using actionscript will prevent video and sound looping.

Prancibald90 responds:

Danke

Want You Bad Collab XD Want You Bad Collab XD

Awesome Job

Great work from all the contributing authors. My apologies to Dogzin for having backed out of a spot in this collab, but I'm too busy.

But I think you guys did better without me.

Keep it up!

Dogzin responds:

see i TOLD you id reply :P

and it doesnt matter that you backed out :P

&amp;quot;Phuck Wou&amp;quot; Phoenix Wong "Phuck Wou" Phoenix Wong

Nice

Be careful you don't pull a Kramer with people who don't yet know about NSMB...

Not the best, but a good collage of YTMND material. I didn't see how NSMB fir in with Phoenix Wrong...

A few things I hadn't yet seen, so I'll give points for originality...

So keep plugging away at flash. Maybe make something with a wider array of material sources (as in, not all YTMND stuff, fun and plentiful as it is)

Good Luck
3/5

TommyGun responds:

ytmnd was intended as the theme as it was a parody. it states that Phoenix Wrong flashes are basically assortments of various ytmnd's. But you voted fairly, earning my respect. i dislike people who fifen.

Mario and The Lost Coin Mario and The Lost Coin

Awesome

Great work guys.

The only thing I had a problem with is the fact that Bendo is obsessed with mario movies it seems.

Anyways, great work, keep it up!

CIA responds:

ty k

Test Movie Test Movie

LOL

Less flash making, more layout making.

And a Laff at JohnnyUtah's review.

Seriously though, keep practicing the flash. You'll get better.

And shame on anyone who doesn't know who you are...
2/5

PinkyTA Epilogue3: Ending PinkyTA Epilogue3: Ending

Well Done

Very nice animation, I can tell you put alot of effort into this. Especially the animation of the character's lips.

Sound was average.

The one problem I had with this animation was the lack of voice acting. It would have been a lot better if you could apply some voice to the lips. Because you can already animate talking much better than half the authors in the top 50, the only difference is that they have vocals.

That aside, it was a very good animation, I'll be sure to take a look at your others (more to learn about the storyline).

Good Luck.
5/5 - almost gave a 4 due to no voices, but decided to be nice.

Random Short Toons Random Short Toons

Very Good

First off, the pre-loader was amusing to watch as the movie loaded (which seemed to take longer than usual, but that's probably just me). The menu options all worked, and the inset animation screen was a nice touch.

Animation Styles and Graphics: varied, reflecting the different styles and themes/plots you animated. Overall, they were very well done, showing a broad understanding of animation and skill.

Sound: again, varied based on the segment, but all music fit in well with their respective animations.

Overall: Great work. Look forward to seeing a full animation from you (meaning one plotline).

Good Luck!

Lochie responds:

1) Proberly your computer was slow today.
2) Thank you very much.
3) Again Thanks.
4) Yayyyyy! (TBH Fight 1) Watch it.

See you on the flip side.