[Scope] Landscape [Scope] Landscape

Good work

Good work mastering the art of masking. It seems like a simple concept, but it can be hard to do. I like how the music and picture blends together.

Good work and continue improving :)

Elite-Sniper responds:

Thanks. :) I'll do my best.

Penicannon Penicannon

Excellent

Very good game. Clear instructions, varied enemy effects, good graphics, and original idea. Good programming and graphic work.

I'm slightly ashamed to say I liked this :)

Good job.

Perry responds:

Lol ashamed is a good word for this game, Yeah I really wanted to do the enemy effects.

Cool Mouse Cool Mouse

Nice

A nice twist on the mouse-avoider games. I like this one.

Simple graphics, but those are expected really, and are made up for with the good smooth gameplay.

Good luck with future games.
3/5

May Cause Seizures May Cause Seizures

Damn you

God my eyes hurt. But it was quite entertaining. Music fit with the strobe.

Thanks for warning about the lights at least....

3/5

Throw Ancient Stuff! Throw Ancient Stuff!

Well done!

I like this. It's simple and silly. I haven't seen something like this done in a while!

You've certainly put good effort into this, and it shows.

Good luck with future works!

Mini Adventure Mini Adventure

Lovely

A very amusing game. I wasn't sure what to expect from it, but I am very happy with this. It's an original game idea (as far as I know), and the programming and animation was top notch.

Keep up the great flash!

Pico's School Pico's School

Yes Tom! ^_^

Yay remake. Now wheres Pico 2 and the promised re-design? :/

plz. ^_^

R!SE R!SE

Excellent!

Excellent work! I like how you can make your own creature. The gameplay is very smooth, with a silly theme. And It's also cool how landing kills you (squish!).

Great work!

Can't wait for the next one =)

Denvish responds:

Thanks =)
This has taken me a loooong time to make. The creature builder was just an add-on to start off with, but it became a lot more complex

Special Mission Special Mission

I'm sorry :(

I remember whistling this while it was Under Judgement. I think it was because of the Japanese text and lack of English. I'm glad it got cleared up, though. I don't mind having gotten negative whistle points for having whistled this. You can never be too careful, and every so often, you get one wrong.
Anyways, I really like this game (now that I've figured out which button leads me where). Very good Actionscripting, and gameplay is flawless. Good animation, and the sounds fits very well with the game. Hope to see more from you (that I won't whistle as stolen ;)).

Good Luck!
5/5 - sorry again for the whistle :(

Airplane Turbulence Airplane Turbulence

It looked good. But there were no instructions. How do you fly the plane?

I'll re-vote/play when there are instructions. Thanks. Don't mind the zeros i put. its just I couldnt judge them.