Crying Soul (Scratch RMX) Crying Soul (Scratch RMX)

I like it

I like hearing a good new take on a good song. Dance isn't a category I dip into often, but when I hear submissions like this, it makes me want to hear more.

It's good that you added you own twist by replacing the "Die bitch" with your own opener.

I gave this a 5 and a download (damn you! Now I have a "Dance" section to my library!)

nal1200 responds:

It's like a dance virus!

My first thingy... My first thingy...

Short

It's very short to be sure. It's hard to judge the potential of an aspiring artist with such a short clip. It isn't really techno, but then, I have no idea what to classify it as...

I'm voting a "3" on this submission because of shortness, and little tune.

Good luck on future works :)

-=z3=-Cold -=z3=-Cold

Nice

A very smooth song. I don't really know how to describe my feelings towards this song; it's a good track, and it invokes certain images in my mind. I can't really describe them, but whatever.

You have the potential to be a great artist with works like this. I hope to check back in the future and see more tunes like this from you.

5, and a download :)

Zn3tz responds:

Thanx man! Now that you want more I just have to speed up my work :)
thanx again

Psybot - Heaven cries 2008 Psybot - Heaven cries 2008

Very Nice

Very nice work. Smooth transitions, clear sound, good catchy beat.

I'll be sure to check out you other submissions. :)

Jerking Motion--_--(1:16) Jerking Motion--_--(1:16)

Love the Title

The title made it so I couldn't <not> review it (OMG double negative). But sadly, this track didn't impress me as much as your other ones. Especially in the latter part of the song, I found it a bit difficult to differentiate the different tones in the electro-buzz effect (I know thats not the name, but you know what I mean).

I guess really I expected something different when I saw the title and description, and got my hopes too high.

*shrugs*
3/5 and a download

-API- All of the World -API- All of the World

Finish It :'(

I love this track. I only wish you'd finish the full version.

I'd pay to get it. Free is preferred though ;)

Great audio all around, keep it up!
5/5

Extra Terrestrial--_--(3:15) Extra Terrestrial--_--(3:15)

Different

A definite alteration of the style I've come to associate with you, but still has your sound to it.

I can certainly see why you named it what you did :P

I have a question that I've always been wondering about: Is there any reason you have "--__--" in the titles of all your audio? Just a quirk, or is there a fancy story behind this?

Anyways, back to the track: not one of my favorites, but still pretty cool. The one specific thing I didn't like was the ending. It seemed too short, and to me it seemed to kind of not give a sense of closure to the song. I mean, it feels like an abrupt end and transition if it's playing in a playlist. It just cuts to something totally different without giving the listener time to know it's over.

Just my thought.
5/5 and a download: "Because I can"

PERVOK responds:

Its not often I get asked why I have the quadriple hyphen sleepy face, so I'll tell you the story behind it :)

A while ago, when I was just starting to submit to Newgrounds, I felt a huge rush to submit to newgrounds. I was making at least like, 3 or 4 songs a day. Sometimes 5. Thus why I have so many :P

But, one time I made a song at like, 4 or 5 in the morning or something, and I put a quadriple hyphen sleepy face in the name of the song just to show that I was really freakin' tired when I made it.

I made the song "mindless--_--" where I used the sleepy face for the first time so people could know it was me. Then, I never used it again until I made "mindless--_--PT 2" and by then, I had realized that this little funny lookin' sleepy face has made it so people recognize that all those millions of songs that are popping into the uaiod portal are by ME.

So, it stuck with me. I tried other ones, like the triple squared one (I was going to use that whenever I made a dNb song... go check out my older songs and see for yourself) but since it had no significance to anything, I never kept on doing it.

So yeah. Now you know.

Thanks for the review!

Grief--_--(FULL VER.)(3:54) Grief--_--(FULL VER.)(3:54)

Nice

Ha, found another unreviewed track...

I've always liked this track since I first heard it a while back. Not my favorite though :P (that would probably be "Triangular").

The sound is crisp and clear, the style varies and isn't too repetitive.

It's a good length - in fact most of your tracks are. Asides from G9 (if you remember my complaining it was too short) and a few others, many of your tracks average around 2-3 minutes. Which in my opinion is a good length for a trance genre track. Any longer than 4 minutes and it starts getting repetitive. So you're on a good path in that respect.

Keep it up.
5/5 and a download (a while back)

Genocide--_--(3:10) Genocide--_--(3:10)

Excellent

This track looked lonely with no reviews...

First, I like the effect you used around the 0:20 second mark. Something about that always pleases me when I hear it in your work.

Secondly, the piano is a nice change from your usual work, and meshes in nicely with the preceding and following trance.

Finally, the final effect which comes at 3:00 is quite nice. Consider using it more. Maybe it's just me, but its secksay...

I'm off to find more of your unreviewed stuff...
5/5 and a download

ReBuilt--_--(3:12) ReBuilt--_--(3:12)

Awesome

I always love your work. You pump out so much I find it hard to believe you can still find original material to create with such frequency (and here I am still trying to find my way around FLSudio...)

All I can say is keep up the great material. You're destined to get at least some form of recording deal if you do.
Voted 5 and gave it a download.