A Link to the Face A Link to the Face

Good animation, short and funny. I'd suggest a stop command to keep it from being an infinite loop. And consider upgrading your microphone for future projects, it was fairly hollow and crackly.

Soo-J responds:

Argh, I'm stupid :( I'll reupload it with a pre-loader ASAP.

Yeah, my mic isn't the best, but I'm stuck with it for the time being. Thanks for the review!

Charlie the Unicorn Charlie the Unicorn

Love it

I love how viral this animation went. You look on websites such as facebook, theres tons of groups dedicated to this flash.

I like how, after watching your other animations, you can see the evolution of your skills, from a basic "unicorn turning pegasus", to aliens, and finally the pinnacle which is Charlie.

It's unfortunate you haven't submitted any more sime 2005. I know you probably won't read this, but if by chance you do: come back to animation. We miss you.

Melons Melons

Love it

I love all your loops. They're so silly, yet very catchy. I don't know how you come up with this stuff, but I hope it continues.

[Scope] Landscape [Scope] Landscape

Good work

Good work mastering the art of masking. It seems like a simple concept, but it can be hard to do. I like how the music and picture blends together.

Good work and continue improving :)

Elite-Sniper responds:

Thanks. :) I'll do my best.

Penicannon Penicannon

Excellent

Very good game. Clear instructions, varied enemy effects, good graphics, and original idea. Good programming and graphic work.

I'm slightly ashamed to say I liked this :)

Good job.

Perry responds:

Lol ashamed is a good word for this game, Yeah I really wanted to do the enemy effects.

Cool Mouse Cool Mouse

Nice

A nice twist on the mouse-avoider games. I like this one.

Simple graphics, but those are expected really, and are made up for with the good smooth gameplay.

Good luck with future games.
3/5

Crying Soul (Scratch RMX) Crying Soul (Scratch RMX)

I like it

I like hearing a good new take on a good song. Dance isn't a category I dip into often, but when I hear submissions like this, it makes me want to hear more.

It's good that you added you own twist by replacing the "Die bitch" with your own opener.

I gave this a 5 and a download (damn you! Now I have a "Dance" section to my library!)

nal1200 responds:

It's like a dance virus!

My first thingy... My first thingy...

Short

It's very short to be sure. It's hard to judge the potential of an aspiring artist with such a short clip. It isn't really techno, but then, I have no idea what to classify it as...

I'm voting a "3" on this submission because of shortness, and little tune.

Good luck on future works :)

-=z3=-Cold -=z3=-Cold

Nice

A very smooth song. I don't really know how to describe my feelings towards this song; it's a good track, and it invokes certain images in my mind. I can't really describe them, but whatever.

You have the potential to be a great artist with works like this. I hope to check back in the future and see more tunes like this from you.

5, and a download :)

Zn3tz responds:

Thanx man! Now that you want more I just have to speed up my work :)
thanx again